(Working location: Lai Chi Kok)
- Provide daily technical & system support on desktop, servers, LAN and WAN.
- Provide system change support project and documentation.
- Carry out daily computer operation, system administration, system backup, preventive maintenance and provide technical support on PC, servers, network, backend systems and general office applications.
- On–call basis emergency support after office hours and occasional travel are required.
- HD or above with 2 years’ IT relevant working experiences
- Certified on MCSE / MCITP / CCNA is preferred
- Practical experience of Active directory, O365 preferred
- Self initiative, result oriented and able to work independently
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive and innovative
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior System Administrator
- Immediate available is preferred
We offer attractive fringe benefits which include 5 days work-week, Double Pay, Performance Bonus, Training Allowances, Medical & Dental Scheme, Mandatory Provident Fund and 12-21 days Annual Leave.
If you are interest in this post, please send application with detailed qualifications, experiences, current and expected salary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org