(Working location: Lai Chi Kok)
This position will be responsible to handle daily bank operations including payment & receipt vouchers as well as autopay arrangement, bank reconciliation, book-keeping, staff reimbursement. You are required to handle some ad hoc jobs.
- Form 5 / DSE or above, Diploma or above in Accounting discipline;
- LCCI higher / ACCA level 1 or above;
- At least 1 year accounting experience in which exposure in freight forwarder industry is an advantage;
- Good in spoken and written English and Chinese, Mandarin speaking is an advantage;
- Good computer skills with MS Office, Flex Accounting is preferable;
- Strong in communication and problem solving skills;
- Detailed minded, reliable, self-motivated and team player;
- Immediate available preferred
We offer attractive fringe benefits which include 5 days work-week, Double Pay, Performance Bonus, Training Allowances, Medical & Dental Scheme, Mandatory Provident Fund and 12-21 days Annual Leave.
If you are interest in this post, please send application with detailed qualifications, experiences, current and expected salary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org